Killer features of the game:
1) Your baby will get acquainted with 29 animals from 5 different regions:
- animals from the Polar regions and the Arctic tundra - a walrus, a penguin, a reindeer, a polar bear, a seal;
- animals from Deciduous, Coniferous and Mixed forests - a fox, a squirrel, a rabbit, a hedgehog, a bear, a wolf;
- animals of the Rainforest - a monkey, a hippo, a crocodile, a tiger, a cheetah, a pelican;
- animals from the Desert - a camel, a turtle, a jerboa, a lizard, a fox-Fenech, an antelope;
- animals from the Savannah - a giraffe, a rhino, an elephant, a lion, an ostrich.
2) Our game introduces not only adult animals but baby animals as well. As a rule little kids are fond of baby animals and get excited seeing them.
3) Your kid will also learn animal sounds. Animals voices sound very natural.
4) Your child will be shown what habitats different animals live in.
5) In order to fix the received knowledge of wild animals there are 5 mini games:
- Playing the first one your baby will guess to what animal the hearable sound belongs.
- The second game is animal puzzles. Your child will be shown a picture with an image of an animal. When he or she clicks on this picture it becomes split into several elements that should be collected correctly. In order to help your baby there is a silhouette of the animal to which the puzzle elements should be moved to.
- In the third game your toddler will get acquainted with an animal train. Your baby will see a passing train with an adult animal seated in each railway carriage. Little baby animals stand along the platform waiting for your child to seat each of them with their parents.
- Playing the fourth game your baby will see a certain animal and three variants of a habitat for it. Can a giraffe live in the Polar region? Can a polar bear live in the Rainforest? Your kid will get the answers to these questions playing this game.
- The fifth game continues to teach your baby the habitats of different animals. A picture of a certain habitat will be displayed on the screen of your iPhone or iPad. There will be a few animals and your kid is to decide what animal cannot live here.
Thank you for choosing our game for your kids!
Your opinions are very important to us, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org Your reviews on the App Store are also welcome!
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GoKidsMobile/
- 36.9 MB
- Release Date:
- In-App Purchases:
Unlock all animals and remove Ads $1.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it