Learn Turkish Offline Language has 10066 common phrase in Turkish with sound and you can use all of them without network. Very useful for you learn and go to travel to the world.
Learning Turkish can be a challenge, especially when it involves producing sounds you have never had to produce before. Turkish, especially, has a few unfamiliar sounds and patterns that are hard to get used to.
This application have included a lot of pronunciation, listenning, vocabulary, speaking, garmmar, converstation, travel, stories… which help you know.
We have some strong opinions on this topic, and you can read them here.
* Conversation: Learn Turkish with free Turkish conversation sentence daily. Very useful for you when to travel and go out without network!
* Greetings: They also use many other Turkish greetings and expressions to say slightly different things. You can also use such Turkish greetings to sound more natural, and also to express yourself more clearly and precisely.
* Direction & Place: Asking and giving direction in Turkish when you go to travel. You will find these Turkish expressions useful if you are lost or want to get to a particular place or give directions to others.
* Time and Date: This lesson explains different ways of asking about and telling the time in Turkish.
* Transportation: All vehicle in real world in Turkish for you. Here are some useful words and phrases to talk about travel and transport in English and Turkish. Means of transport.
* Tourist Acctractions: Many phrase common for you when to travel .Spain is a surprise to those who have the image of having to fight for towel space at one of its crowded beaches or sipping sangria while watching a bull fight or flamenco.
* Eating Out: List food and sentence for you when to eating out in Turkish. You can use all of them without network
* Accommodation: Very useful for you when to order and book room in hotel by Turkish and english language.
* Emergency: Here are some English phrases and Turkish phrases and exclamations for use in emergencies and other difficult situations. Hopefully you won't need to use them! Number call in UK is 999, USA and Canada is 911 Turkish is 112
* Shopping : Here are some English phrases and translate to Turkish to help you when you go shopping, as well as some of the things you might see.
* Family : Vocabulary that we use when talking about the family. With quiz and exercise you can learner by Turkish
* Colours: Color in Turkish
* Dating: Here are some Turkish phrases for dating and romance. If you would like to learn how to ask someone out in Turkish, or are looking for some romantic phrases to impress your girlfriend or boyfriend, you will find everything you need here.
* Feeling Sick: You might find these Turkish phrases helpful when talking about your health.
* Tongue Twisters: To tranning your tongue when speaking Turkish. Very useful for you to improve pronunciation and speaking Turkish
* Occasion Phrases: Here are some basic Turkish phrases which you can use in everyday conversation, as well as some common words you will see on signs.
* Regions and Towns:
Let’s install and enjoy: “Learn Turkish Offline Language”!
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at: app.KidsTube@gmail.com
- 33.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Duc Tang Van
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it