== KEY FEATURES ==
• LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS: history, physical, anatomy, pathophysiology and more
• AVOID COMMON PITFALLS: LearnENT highlights common learner mistakes for each part of the physical exam
• PRACTICE YOUR SKILLS: learn to investigate, diagnose and treat common conditions in the Virtual Clinic interactive case simulations
• PREPARE FOR THE OR: step-by-step walkthroughs of the most common surgical procedures in OTOHNS
• DEVELOP YOUR DIFFERENTIAL: work your way through clinical algorithms for common presentations such as neck mass, hearing loss, hoarseness, and more
• PREPARE FOR THE EXAM: LearnENT’s question bank includes many vetted questions commonly encountered on medical school exams, and also contains all questions from the “Black Book”, the official text of the Canadian Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery Residency Review Course
== THE DETAILS ==
• LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS: LearnENT offers detailed sections on the OTOHNS history, physical exam, anatomy, clinical cases and more! Subsections include the nasal exam, the ear exam, the neck & thyroid exam, the oral cavity exam, flexible nasolaryngoscopy and the Dix Hallpike.
• WIDE BREADTH OF CONTENT: LearnENT features content for learners of all levels, from medical students to surgical fellows. Content types range from quick reference snippets (eg: cancer staging, classification systems, clinical algorithms), to longer didactic chapters on clinical skills, common conditions, surgical procedures and more.
• TEST YOUR LEARNING: Test your knowledge through the use of multiple choice and written answer questions, as well as interactive drag and drop quizzes, visual diagnosis of common ENT disorders and more!
• FIND CONTENT QUICKLY: Have a quick question in clinic? Forget some of the pertinent anatomy or physical exam? Quickly and easily search across LearnENT's content using its built-in search engine to find the info you need.
• CUSTOM TAILORED TO LEARNERS OF ALL STYLES: LearnENT uses a multi-modality approach in order to target users of all learning styles. From didactic written sections to interactive quizzes and narrated video clips, LearnENT aims to make your learning experience as stress free as possible.
~~ To ensure you always receive the most up to date content, you must be connected to the internet in order to use LearnENT ~~
== ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ==
LearnENT would not be possible without the significant financial support of the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (CSOHNS), as well as the Canadian Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery Fund (COHNS Fund).
We would also like to thank all of the surgeons from Canada and across the world who developed the content for this application.
- Other minor bug fixes
LearnENT has undergone a complete redesign from the ground up. New features include:
• A completely new design and layout
• Tons of additional content, written by experts from across Canada
• Brand new content types: clinical algorithms, flash cards, drag and drop and tap-to-reveal quizzes
• Question bank containing over 100 MCQs commonly seen on medical school exams, each of which has been vetted by Canadian Otolaryngologists
• Flash card section featuring hundreds of questions from “The Black Book”, the official text of the Canadian Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery Resident Review Course (courtesy of Dr. R. Hart)
## NEW FEATURES ##
+ New "Cancer Staging" section
+ New, completely searchable "Eponyms in ENT" section with over 400 eponyms including diseases & syndromes, signs & symptoms, flap types, anatomical structures and more
+ Added over a hundred classification systems spanning 7 subspecialties to the new "Classification Systems" section
+ New design for interactive Clinical Cases + 3 new & original cases
+ New side-drawer navigation system. Easy access the navigation system from any area of the app (swipe from left to right to show the navigation drawer)
+ Improved Search - now select any word to search it within the app or across multiple online resources including Pubmed, UpToDate, Medscape, and Wikipedia (also: its even faster than before!)
+ Quick launch bar - select your favourite sections and pin them to the home screen for easy access
## Improved ##
* Added diagnostic criteria for over 40 disorders to the "Cases & Disorders" section
* Added new papers to the 'Suggested Reading' section
## Fixed ##
- Several small bug fixes
- Corrected layout issue affecting some iPad users
## Still reading? ##
This update is 200% more awesome or your money back!
- 72.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Scott Kohlert
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it