Three sample camera formats are installed in the initial state, and you can use all the functions.
If you agree with the function, please purchase "All camera formats" by in-app billing.
"All camera formats" consists of about 830 preset formats and custom formats that can be created indefinitely.
Details of the preset camera format are specified on the purchase screen of the application, so please check.
We introduce our “Digital Director’s Viewfinder”.
This application software provides supports in selecting the best camera lens for shooting at the time of filming, location hunting and meeting.
It figures out the focal length of lens you need.
There are three modes available: LIVE View Mode , CAPTURED View Mode and DISTANCE Mode.
In addition, All Mode have two types of Lens Mode respectively : Zoom Lens Mode and Prime Lens Mode.
○ LIVE View Mode
This mode allows you to zoom in/out live views through the built-in camera by operating the slider (Zoom Lens Mode) or button (Fixed Focal Length Lens Mode) on the screen and then automatically calculates the focal length of lens you need.
You might feel like handling a traditional director’s viewfinder.
○ CAPTURED View Mode
This mode allows you to manipulate the images captured after the shutter release in LIVE View Mode.
You can drag the captured images.
As the captured image is displayed in full scale of resolution and also static image free from handheld camera blur, it allows you to measure the focal length up to extreme telephoto range.
This mode is appropriate to confirm the angle of telephoto range.
This is a characteristic function of digital viewfinder.
There is also a function to save the captured images, which enables you to reconfirm angle of view later.
○ DISTANCE Mode
This mode calculates the required focal length by inputting the distance to an object instead of using the camera images.
A character CG displayed is scalable to visualize this functionality easy to understand.
By changing the height value of the object, it enables you to deal with bigger objects such as buildings.
Isn’t it effective to use at the meetings?
-Lens List is also available.
This is user editable list.
You can freely add, delete and sort the list.
Please use this list for your references.
-Meter and feet descriptions are accepted as unit of measure.
- Get full access to "all camera formats" for $7.99 a year. The subscription auto-renews each year, but you can cancel anytime.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions are fully portable to all of your iOS devices, please use the restore functionality in the settings page.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
•Added camera formats and lenses list.
•Added camera format.
•Add camera formats.
•Add lenses list.
•Added support for ios13.
BlackMagic Pocket Cinema 4k
•Add lens reference.
Fujinon Premista 28-100mm
- 8.6 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download