'Let's Read 1: Words' focuses on building fast reading of high-frequency vocabulary - a key skill for fluent reading.
The app also builds working memory as the target word must be held in memory.
'Let's Read 1: Words' is part of the research-based 'Let's Read 1' series for building critical early reading skills.
Look also for 'Let's Read 1: Sounds' and 'Let's Read 1: Spelling' for a complete set of early reading skill development.
Although suitable for all readers, the 'Let's Read' series is especially suited for late or struggling readers as the apps include built-in rewards systems, clean non-distracting design and no 'baby stuff'!!
What parents say about our awesome reading apps:
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you!
*** 5 stars! My kids love this app because of the fun, silly sentences. I love it because it works!
Key features of our reading apps:
- INCREMENTAL LEARNING: Small incremental steps build skills fast.
- FRUSTRATION FREE: Your child is always be guided to the correct answer.
- MASTERY-BASED: Your learner must demonstrate mastery before accessing the net level
- REWARD CENTER: Fun and engaging Reward Center increases motivation.
- EASY TO USE. Can be used independently (just hand it over: your child will know what to do!) or with a therapist/parent for intervention.
- EXTENSIVE REPORTING: for up to 10 players to suit the needs of parents, teachers and therapists.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
To evaluate the app, download the free version, which has four free levels. Additional levels and additional players can be accessed with in-app purchases. If you prefer no in-app purchases, download the School Edition of this app (this version), which includes all levels and up to 10 players.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- 41.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Janine Toole
Safe to Download