A library management app that allows you to scan your books' ISBNs to view the Guided Reading, Lexile®, Grade Level Equivalent, and DRA levels for the book and store them in a personalized library. You can build your leveled library quickly by searching our comprehensive database of over 300K books spanning those 4 leveling standards. We have a passion for education and our goals are to help you organize your classroom library and to alleviate the struggles associated with finding the levels of books. This app is great for educators who need to level their classroom library and also need a way to organize those books digitally. Parents will also find this app useful in order to locate level appropriate books for their child's reading enjoyment.
‣ Scan or manually search by ISBN, book title or author to lookup level information where available.
‣ View a new book of the week recommended by teachers.
‣ Create and maintain libraries of your books.
‣ Loan out your books and keep track of them by utilizing the Check out and in feature.
‣ Create and maintain roster(s) of your students for checking out books and maintaining reading levels.
‣ Create and maintain wish lists of books that you don't currently have, but would like to get in the future.
‣ Cloud Syncing! Easily sync all of your data across iOS devices.
‣ Cloud Backup! We now backup your data on a daily basis so in the event of you losing your device or getting a new one, you can easily restore your data.
‣ Social - Educators can submit book levels and recommendations to benefit other users (Levels will be independently reviewed for accuracy before going live).
‣ Theme and Font customization - Adjust the theme colors and fonts of the app to customize to your liking.
‣ An active support team that is dedicated to developing new features and adding new books to our database.
Join us in building the best community for educators and parents to support the on going growth of our children!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions, please use the Contact Us page in the app or email us at email@example.com. You can also visit us at levelitbooks.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/LevelItBooks, and on Twitter @LevelItBooks.
The ISBN scanner feature requires a device with an auto-focus camera (e.g. iPhone 3GS or newer, iPad 3 or newer) for native camera support. If you have a fixed-focus device (e.g. iPad 2) we use a companion app for scanning that will be seamless to you. We will walk you through it when you launch the scanner.
This app also requires internet connectivity (e.g. WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE) to communicate with our back end service to bring you the great features of this app.
‣ Squashed some bugs from our last update.
‣ Cloud Syncing! Easily access all of your data across iOS devices.
‣ Cloud Backup! We now backup your data on a daily basis so in the event of you losing your device or getting a new one, you can easily restore your data to a new device.
‣ User Accounts - to support cloud syncing and backup, we now require all users to create an account. Already have a teacher account? You are good to go and will just need to log in. Don't have an account yet? Tap the register button to get started in 1-2 minutes.
‣ Have a large library? Please be patient while it is transferred to the cloud. The initial sync process for most users should be only 5-10 seconds.
‣ iOS 9 support
- 6.6 MB
- Release Date:
- KTL Mobile Apps LLC
Safe to Download