“This is the best game on the Apple Watch” - Time.com
Lifeline is a playable, branching story of survival against all odds. Using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, you will help Taylor make life or death decisions, and face the consequences together.
Acclaimed writer Dave Justus (Fables: The Wolf Among Us) weaves a gripping interactive story through the aftermath of a crash landing on an alien moon. Taylor is stranded, the rest of the crew are dead or missing, and Taylor’s communicator can only reach you.
A totally unique experience enabled by modern devices, this story plays out in real time. As Taylor works to stay alive, notifications deliver new messages throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Apple Watch or your iPhone lock screen, without launching into the app.
Or, dive in and jump back to earlier points in the story, and see what happens when you make a different choice. Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path to restart the story and unlock this mode.
Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes. Taylor is relying on YOU.
NEW in version 1.8: Stick around after the game for a special story epilogue from Dave Justus. For players who have already finished the game, the Sneak Peek becomes available under the game options. Enjoy!
Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases and no ads.
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“I felt an immediate attachment to a fictional character pinging me from a strange galaxy to my wearable.” - Luke Hopewell, Gizmodo Australia
“[P]laying it on the Apple Watch makes you truly feel like you’re exchanging messages with an astronaut via a futuristic transmitter.” - Michael Andronico, Tom’s Guide
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Lifeline was created by:
Ben “Books” Schwartz
• Strange things are happening on Tau Ceti and a group of elite Marines have been sent in to investigate. Find out what happens in version 1.8!
• For players who have already finished the game, the Sneak Peek becomes available under the game options. Enjoy!
We’re still blown away by everyone’s enthusiasm for Lifeline. Stay tuned for news about Lifeline 2 in the coming weeks – and hang in there, Taylor!
• You'll unlock Fast Mode after completing any single story path, instead of on your second ending.
• After you finish any story path, you can now rewind to certain “checkpoints” if you’ve passed them, instead of all the way to the beginning (this is hard to describe without spoilers!).
• If you were stuck at that one problem spot later on in the story, you’ll be automatically fixed.
• Auto-scrolling has been fixed on iPad.
• Added Apple Watch voiceover accessibility for buttons.
Thanks again! Now get in there, Taylor needs your help!
• Improved scrolling on Apple Watch.
• Fixed story typos & bugs, especially a spot where you could get stuck by following a specific sequence of choices. If you got stuck here, you may have to back up to the last decision point and make your choice again to proceed.
• Fixed a problem where you could not review recent messages if you returned to the game after Taylor has disconnected. Instead of an automatic popup, a system message button will now appear at the end of the story log.
• Clarified how to restart the story once you’ve completed any path (tap the button at the bottom of the screen and choose "Start Story Over”).
• Clarified that once you’ve finished any path you can revisit previous choices by scrolling back and tapping either of the response buttons.
• Improved scrolling & Fast Mode: it will only auto-scroll if you’re already at the end of the story log. By the way, Fast Mode unlocks after completing any two story paths.
Thanks again everybody! Now go save Taylor!
- 28.5 MB
- Release Date:
- 3 Minute Games, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it