1) To use the app, download and allow the use of your location.
2) Just tap the lightning button when you see lightning.
3) Holding your device, face in the direction of the lightning
4) Finally when you hear thunder tap the thunder button
5) Go on the map and view where the lightning happened
6) Check out the maths page to see how this is possible!
-calculates the lightning distance
-cosmetic rain drops (toggled on/off in settings)
-ability to choose the units the distance is measure in
-learn the maths behind it on the maths page
-ability to share on social media
The app ONLY uses your location when the app is in use and uses it to get your location weather (temperature, air pressure etc.) and to update the live map. The lightning distance calculation can still be done without location.
Fixed an issue with the calculations on the maths page.
- 11.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Kai Williams
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it