Add more emotion to your text with animated stickers by James Boorman!
James is an animator, designer and illustrator living in the quaint city of Adelaide, Australia. For over the last 10 years, he has worked across a large variety of projects including animated commercials, broadcast design, film title sequences, corporate films, picture book trailers and character design, as well as exhibiting illustration work at galleries in Los Angeles, New York and Paris.
After installing the app you have 3 ways to send these emoji:
• right from the app
• from the iMessages sticker pack
• from the custom Keyboard
How to use iMessage Stickers:
• Tap the App Store icon alongside the message box in iMessage
• Tap the icon on the lower left corner and then the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage. Tap Manage tab and find Lil' Destroyer stickers to add them.
• You can peel and place them on anything in your conversation – bubbles, images, or even other stickers.
How to use Keyboard:
• Go to iOS Settings
• General > Keyboard > Keyboards
• Tap "Add New Keyboard"
• Choose "Lil' Destroyer"
• Lil' Destroyer > Allow full Access
• Open any messaging app
• Select the sticker you want to send by tapping it and it will automatically copy. Then, past it in the message box to send it
Full access is required by Apple in order to copy and paste emoji. Don’t worry, we don’t collect any information about you.
Collaborate with us: email@example.com
- 22.4 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it