The player scores points by lining up 5 or more balls of the same color in horizontal, vertical or diagonal formations. Simply tap a ball and then tap the desired square where you wish to move it. The ball can move to a square only if there is an open path (i.e. combination of vertical and horizontal empty squares) from the source to the destination cell.
When a formation of 5 or more balls of the same color is created, the entire formation is removed and no fresh balls enter the grid for that turn.
Short, simple and addictive, Line Arcade promises loads of fun.
2) Updated for compatibility with iOS 11
3) Updated for iPad Pro 10.5
4) Game Center login prompt is no longer displayed at startup. You can play without signing into Game Center and scores are automatically stored and submitted whenever you choose to login
Compatible with new iPhone Models
2) Fixed broken link in "More Games" for iPads
2) Optimized graphics for iPad 3 and iPhone 5
3) iOS 6.0 compatible
Fixed bug while saving interrupted game.
2) Improved compatibility with earlier OS versions
2) New End game button to terminate and restart a new game midway
3) Game Center enabled for global high scores (requires a valid Game Center device and OS)
4) Removed deprecated APIs for better compatibility with later OS versions
5) Improved graphics for Retina Display
6) New illustrated How-To-Play section
- 17.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd
Safe to Download