- Contains over 1200 of the most important Linux man pages in a super-fast searchable format - just type a few letters of a command and see a brief overview of what it does, or tap to see the full man page.
- Backed by over 100 awesome command-line cheatsheet tips from the author, designed to help you get the most from Linux, including:
- How to log your Bash sessions
- How to rename lots of files at once
- How to setup a personal web server with just one command
- How to get the most from "top"
- And much more!
- These tips have been written to accomodate all levels of user, so you'll find something helpful for you even if you're just starting out on your Linux journey.
- Designed to be universal, meaning that you can enjoy the app on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with a single purchase.
- Makes a great reference guide to keep in your pocket, sit it by your computer as your type along with the tips, or just keep it around for emergencies!
Still not convinced? Take a look at what users are saying:
"This app was such a great surprise. I bought it thinking it was a linux/unix shell reference (which it is) but it actually is also a user-friendly guide to a lot of Linux theory stuff. Oh and best part is that the actual reference data is included in the app (no using the Internet for each time you look up a command; it's all there) really fast load times! Totally worth the $.99" - Blake Turner
"Lays out information in a clear and concise manner. Has a couple tricks that some advanced users might not know. Worth the buck." - Harrison Dickson
"Very clear to read and easy to search plus a huge database of commands and tips" - Zabadda
"Finally a Linux reference with more than just a few commands. Thanks Paul!" - Brian Collamer
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- 7.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Paul Hudson
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it