Drama , Movies Uploading / Classical audio book / Fairy tales / TED (2 Subtitles at the same time) / AB repeat / auto repeat / play speed control / vocabulary / bookmark / playing in the background ...
30 min on the way to work,
30 min on the way to school,
Towards the dream, ListeningDrill !
I wish I could hear every dialog at least in this one favorite movie ...
Yes, you can !!!
Just start, soon you will begin to hear ...
- play both video and audio in sleep mode(background mode) seamlessly.
- adjust play speed (0.5X ~ 2.0X)
- merge subtitle files (even can merge two files they have different timing information and in different formats)
one for main for study, another for sub as translation.
- repeat based on subtitles (1, 2, 3 ... subtitles at a time, 1, 2, 3 .. times loop)
- AB repeat
- check whole scripts by scroll.
- play from selected subtitle
- adjust size and color of subtitle font
- play dialogs only (skip where no dialogs and move to next dialog immediately.
- manage vocabulary for each subtitle file, extract words from subtitle file, manage excluded words list, edit vocabulary ...
- bookmark on each subtitles, bookmark on AB repeat information.
- show and hide subtitles
- listen and repeat
- support convenient quick-dictionary
When you upload files, you can do it without USB connection.
With WiFi connection only, you can just drag and drop for uploading.
(Of course, you can use iTunes Sharing too which requires USB connection for faster upload)
First of all, you must understand foreign languages through listening.
It is for those who need to practice listening to foreign languages. Users can read subtitles and replay the media files repeatedly.
[Supported Media Files]
1. mp4, mov, mpv, 3gp video files
3. mp3 audio files
[Supported Subtitle Format]
1. lrc (Karaoke Lyrics LRC)
2. smi (SAMI Captioning)
3. srt (SubRip format)
******* lite version ********.
In the Lite version, advertisement would be displayed.
If you have any question, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TED subtitle is not displayed properly in the latest iOS version.
- The app restarts when woken from background.
- Feature of 'repeating per file' is added.
- No sound from 'Listen & Repeat' has been fixed.
- File name which includes non-English characters couldn't be recognized.
- 'Show/Hide subtitle' doesn't work properly.
- 'Play without any subtitle file' doesn't work properly.
-Speed of 'video play' is not controlled properly.
2. Now, TED is played online.
- auto detection of device's language is failed on ios9.
- Downloading function does not work under is9.
The control menus for the last subtitle line wasn't shown.
- Icon changed
- Improved file navigation
- Removed the 100 sec limitation against uploaded files.
So, now you can see whole subtitles in the free version.
- File delete menu does not appear in iOS8 and above.
- Some languages subtitles do not work properly for TED
- When default language is set at English, download of TED talks does not work.
- Word bookmark from play window does not work.
- Remote control
- Bookmark display
- subtitle sync
- 103.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download