1. Turn on the LITPro tracking device
2. Launch the LITPro LIVE app
3. Configure the LITPro LIVE app in to one of the possible modes
4. Put the device running the LIVE app so that it is always less than 100 feet (30 meters) from the LITPro tracking device.
5. Begin your training session, your coach or mechanic should now join the analytics stream using their LITPro Trainer app on a separate iOS device.
6. Once finished, your trainer or coach can end the session and turn off the LITPro device from their interface. Once that is done, you just need to make sure your iOS device running the LIVE app is charged and ready for your next training session.
Key features include:
- Lap times accurate to within 50ms
- Split times accurate to within 50ms
- Gatedrop times (reaction time, time to 15 feet, time to 30 feet)
- Hear lap times and split times audibly (through your headset or earbuds) or visually in the interface
- Locate rider on map view
- Supports HD maps where available
- See one rider at a time, or in team view see up to 4 riders at a time (must be riding the same track)
- When in team view see which rider has the fastest lap times
- Supports creating sessions that can later be viewed in the LITPro MX app.
This app uses location services while the app is backgrounded, but only while you are actively viewing a rider's session.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Watch app connects with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard.
Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
We also now support setting the lap from the Trainer app for LIVE Timing streams started from the Watch. This gives you an added level of control over the track that gets used instead of relying on TRACK IQ to pick the one you want always.
If you've had trouble with LIVE Timing in the past then give it a shot... let us know if you have any issues.
**IMPORTANT - if you use the LITPro Trainer please also update that as well since they both need to be using the new backend system.
Plus bug fixes...
Enjoy! and get out and ride... more
So to recap... with this version you can start a stream same way as normal (either using the app interface, or by holding your LITPro an inch or so away from your iPhone), and then you can finish the session by holding the button on the LITPro for 4 or more seconds and then releasing.
Note that in this version the LITPro isn't powered off when finishing the LIVE stream from the app any longer. Now the only way to turn off LITPro is to hold down the button for 4+ seconds and releasing.
If you have suggestions on how we can improve the LITPro LIVE Timing system we'd love to hear about it.
- 2.0.5 (1)
- 13.1 MB
- Update Date:
- NZN Labs Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it