App features include:
Our comprehensive health & wellness directory helps you eat well, move well, feel well, be well and be safe. Each resource listing contains an overview, contact information and map link. Resource listings include:
- Farmer's Markets
- Food Pantries
- Community Gardens
- Soup Kitchens
- Health & Nutrition Programs
- Community Centers
- Senior Citizens Centers
- Youth Development Programs
- Transportation Services for the Elderly
- Domestic Abuse & Women Counseling Services
- AIDS/HIV Health Programs
- Health Centers & Clinics
- Child Immunization Programs
- Addiction & Substance Abuse Counseling
- Homeless Prevention Services
- Health Education & Counseling Programs
- Family Development Services
- Special Child Health Services
- Elderly & Aging Services
- Disability Programs
- Home Energy & Weatherization Programs
- ESL Programs and much more!
- New Brunswick Mayor's Office
- New Brunswick Police Department
- Domestic Violence & Protective Services
- Tenant & Housing Rights Services
- At-Risk Youth Programs
- The LIVE WELL-VIVIR BIEN NEW BRUNSWICK™ mobile app is your single source to stay informed on all of the health & wellness events happening in New Brunswick.
- Select push notifications to stay up to date on all the latest happenings.
- Connect with your friends, neighbors right here in New Brunswick. Share your favorite health & wellness resources and meet up to enjoy them!
VIDEOS & PHOTOS
- Enjoy videos and photos from the many events and activities that take place in New Brunswick.
- Create your own, personal collection of health & wellness places and events!
Download the free LIVE WELL-VIVIR BIEN NEW BRUNSWICK™ mobile app and start living well today!
- Performance improvements.
- 68.6 MB
- Release Date:
- New Brunswick Tomorrow
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it