Living Paintings appeals to the curiosity of the youngest audiences by offering them a dynamic interactive tool designed to stimulate artistic sensibilities in an age-appropriate way. This is a fantastic opportunity to interact with works of art in a brand-new way, by getting kids involved in the creative process! The app includes the following activities:
HANS HOLBEIN THE YOUNGER: Portrait of Henry VIII of England, ca. 1537
- Speak and hear Henry VIII repeat everything you say
- Customize the painting by changing the background or the king’s appearance
- Simple and fun
GABRIEL MÄLESSKIRCHER: Four panels from the Altarpiece of the Evangelists at the Tegernsee Monastery, 1478
- Observe the order in which the animated sequences appear and try to repeat it without making any mistakes
- The difficulty increases with each round. How many can you remember?
- Strengthen your memory skills!
VITTORE CARPACCIO: Young Knight in a Landscape, 1510
- Put your vision to the test. Can you see all the animals in the picture?
- Use the magnifying glass to find the most elusive creatures
- Touch the painting and have fun seeing how the young knight reacts
THEO VAN DOESBURG: Composition XX, 1920
- Play with sounds and make the picture dance
- Touch the colours and turn it into a musical instrument
- Who said a painting doesn’t have rhythm?
KURT SCHWITTERS: Merzbild Kijkduin, 1923
- Discover the cause-effect relationship behind each animation
- Touch the picture, but be careful! If it breaks, you’ll have to put it back together
- Every element has its proper place
WASSILY KANDINSKY: Delicate Tension, 1923
- Touch the elements to interact with the picture
- Discover how shapes, colours and sounds are related
- Dynamic art at your fingertips
PLUS, DADA ART STUDIO!
Let your creative talent shine! Colour, draw and customize your masterpiece with stickers. Express yourself in freehand mode: draw on the canvas, choose a template, or use your own photographs to create and customize background images.Discover the artist that lives in you, try out all the tools and organize your very own exhibition.A multimedia experience for educating through entertainment.
- Lets children take the lead by getting them to participate in the creative process
- Presents art in a way that appeals to younger audiences, introducing them to some of the works at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Lets them have fun while stimulating their curiosity
- Sparks an interest in art through games and interaction
- Makes art available anywhere in the world
- App recommended for children between ages 4 and 11
- High-resolution graphics for Retina Display
- No advertising
- Internet connection not required to play
ABOUT DADA COMPANY
Dada Company is an award-winning studio that creates interactive books and digital toys for children and adults to enjoy together. We offer quality entertainment designed to educate and entertain, and to parents we offer the satisfaction of providing their children an edifying learning experience. DADA Company takes children’s privacy very seriously, and we want you to have a safe experience. That’s why our apps do not include third-party advertising.
If you have any trouble with our apps or any other questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at any time. We will be happy to help you. Don’t forget to mention the version of your device and your operating system.
Tech Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : @DADA_Company
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/dadacompany
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/DADAcompanyEdu
- 702.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
Safe to Download