"Top Pick and Highly Recommended" TeachersWithApps
** Finalist, Bett Awards 2016 (Educational Apps) **
50% discount for 20 or more copies. 20 copies cost $40.
LogicCity is like solving two sudoku's simultaneously on one board with some cool twists and cryptic clues
- 110 Puzzles, Easy to Expert level (ages 9 - 99+). Levels are not locked, you pick and choose.
- Contains no ads, no in app purchases
- Aims to build skills in problem solving, pattern recognition, adaptive reasoning, computational thinking
- Like strength training for the mind, can lay a solid foundation for all STEM fields
- Strategies to solve puzzles and a lesson plan available at : https://mindsonplay.wordpress.com/lesson-plan-logiccity-for-schools/
- Hints option for help in solving puzzles
Teachers interested in piloting the app and a promo code to try it out - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
50% discount for schools (>20 copies purchased) per Apple's Volume Purchase Program.
Designed by an experienced puzzle maker, Michel Lyons, with several popular and highly rated board puzzle games like Logix, Metaform, Smart Cookies, Architecto .....
Comparable challenge to any puzzle game available in book stores or toy stores. With the added benefit of being less expensive and easy to have one on one for students via iPads.
The puzzles go from simple to really hard, and can be fun for the hobbyist or the serious puzzle lover. Work your way through them from the start, and you'll be amazed at what you can do. Too easy to start with? Jump to the later levels straight. You get to choose!
For all puzzle lovers, it's really fun to play with them. It's a nice break when you want to put your feet up but keep your mind engaged or do something different from everyday life.
Questions, comments, suggestions - you can reach us at email@example.com
- 102.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Minds On Play LLC
Safe to Download