Predefined valid contracts along with the driver's location define what options can be selected to reduce errors and speed up creation.
The LOGR driver app will work without internet access, provided that the device has access at some point on the journey between the forest and delivery location.
Want the buttons and text to be larger? Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Larger Text to fully control the size of the LOGR interface.
The LOGR driver app tracks the location of the device only whilst the driver is logged in. The location is used to help with the rapid creation of dockets, reduce input errors, and provide insight into deliveries.
The LOGR driver app can use Bluetooth at sites using the Air Weigh system. This allows hands-free transfer of docket data and weights without the need for the internet.
- Supports for LOGR Air
This release brings iOS 13 support.
This version fixes a few minor issues and comes with some enhancements, including:
- MillDA Code now displays on Docket Weigh-In screen
- Improved location recording
- Better stability
- Fixes a docket syncing issue where dockets created offline couldn’t be deleted in some cases
- Resolves an issue where the app crashed for a small number of users in specific cases
This release fixes a few issues we found:
- Offline docket handling for docket creation and weigh-in
Fixes failure to sync issues
This release fixes a few issues we found:
- fixed an issue where the product selection could be incorrect
- increase the maximum gross weight allowed to handle HML road trains
- enables more flexible company naming for drivers who drive for multiple foresters,
- makes a small reduction in the amount of data sent,
- improves the location accuracy, and
- forces the shift history to be lower on the screen for more consistent visual placement of dockets on the home screen.
Fixes a few issues:
- if you commenced weigh-in before the docket number had been assigned, it would not be shown and some fields may not be shown
- fixed a rare bug that prevented dockets being updated in the app
- company name can now be longer
- The shift history is now shown on the home screen under the active dockets for easier access
- Active dockets are shown with more details, especially helpful for finding dockets when you've created multiple
- Redesigned weigh-in screen
- We now support drivers working for multiple haulage contractors from a single login
- Support for Air Weigh weighbridge integration
- Many bug fixes
- Adds warnings and notifications for overloaded vehicles.
- Dockets created and completed offline will now get a docket id in shift history
- Fixes an issue where editing a docket could present incorrect operation types if the compartment was changed
- Loader selection can be preset by the administrator, meaning selection won't be necessary in the driver app
- Improved the screen shown after a docket is completed
- Fixed issue with dockets created offline not receiving a docket number
- Fixed issue with unsynchronised dockets not showing on the main page in some cases
- docket number more easily visible on the docket view and weigh-in screens
- delete button redesigned to be more difficult to accidentally press
- "Customer Reference" field now specifies the customer name to be more clear, e.g. "ACME Wood Mill Reference"
This release also:
- supports harvester selection when multiple harvest contractors are active in a single compartment
- fixes a number of occasional issues with dockets created offline
- improves log in speed
Fixed minor display errors in the docket.
- improves the interface for entering weights by increasing size, automatically adding the decimal point, and weights will persist if user navigates back to docket
- makes a minor improvement to the login flow
- now requires truck registration for log in
- fixes an occasional issue with editing docket comments.
This version introduces full offline log in support for users who have previously logged into the device.
- customer docket reference uses the numeric keyboard for easier entry
- fixes issue where weights would not be accepted in some circumstances,
- fixes a number of issues with account handling, and
- various minor improvements.
With this version:
- Full support for accessible large text sizes.
- Dockets can be entered with only a gross weight for delivery locations that only record a single weight.
- Minor display improvements and quicker docket creation
- Comments no longer clear on editing docket
- Shift history is now correct
- 30.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Enabled Solutions Pty Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it