Lotus Bud is focused on helping you make your life better through regular meditation.
Features Available for Free
• Start your meditation and be gently informed that your meditation is complete by a beautiful singing bowl sound.
• Set your meditation duration base on the number of minutes you want to meditate, or until a specific time.
• Today widget, get a sense of your meditation practice at a glance, and if you haven't meditated today, start your meditation from the Today screen.
• Play a short bell at the beginning of your meditation, this can be turned off in settings.
• Beautiful interface that's quiet, thoughtful and supportive of your practice.
• Set a reminder to meditate, pick the time and days you want it to repeat on.
• Interactive reminders, let's you start meditating with a tap, or be reminded later.
• Control the interface with gestures.
-- Swipe up or down when selecting a meditation time to increment in five minute chunks.
-- Triple tap to start or end your meditation.
-- Double tap to pause your meditation.
-- Single tap to show controls that hidden controls that hide when not needed.
• Meditate using your Apple Watch!
Features Available through the Intention & Reflection In-App Purchase
• Meditation history and Intention settings sync via iCloud.
• Reflect on your meditation history and leave notes for yourself about your meditation.
• Set your Intention and see how you're doing over time.
• Your Intention gradually lengthens your meditation duration after each completed meditation.
• Share a note or the app with other users, with Facebook, Twitter, Messages, Mail, Airdrop, etc.
Be sure and check out Lotus Bud - Mindfulness Bell for a way to support you meditation practice throughout the day.
In our previous release:
• Dark mode
• Initial iOS 13 support
• Initial iOS 13 support
• Bug fix for sending feedback email, previously the email would send, but the email sheet would not dismiss
• Easier to find export meditation history in settings
• Import meditation history in settings
• Bug fixes and reduced memory for watch app
• Layout changes for the countdown label
• Fixed a bug where the Until time did not update as time elapses before starting a meditation
• Various small bug fixes
• Added the ability to meditate without your iPhone being present
• On your watch swipe to left to chose your Apple Watch or iPhone
• When meditating using your watch, the meditation will be recorded the next time it connects to your phone
• The meditation start bell is now shown as a notification in the app, this helps you test that you will see and hear the final bell.
• Better descriptions of your intention settings e.g. '5 days' instead of '0 month 5 days'
Lots of bug fixes
Added preliminary support for Siri Shortcuts to start, pause and finish meditations (refinements to come soon)
When starting a meditation outside of the app main interface (Today widget, Apple Watch Complication, etc) you will see a short countdown before the meditation starts, giving you a chance to change your mind.
• Better meditation settings picker interactions and animations
• Various bug fixes and maintenance
• Watch app refinements.
• Various bug fixes and enhancements.
• Added the ability to delete all meditation history.
• Fixed an issue that caused the time picker to overlap with the meditate button on smaller devices.
• Fixed a crash on iPads when deleting a mediation session.
• Various bug fixes and improvements
• Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate meditation entries.
• Other bug fixes.
• Initial iOS 10 and watchOs 3 Support! (more coming soon).
• New Meditate Today Widget, as well as the previous Progress Widget.
• New tabbed app structure, should make it easier to get around.
• Better landscape support.
For those of you who have made Intention & Reflection In App Purchase
• More and bigger text on your History list so it's easier to skim.
• Peek and Pop all over the place, use 3D touch on supported devices with icons for Reminders and Settings for a preview.
• Bug fixes.
If you have the Intention & Reflection in-app purchase
• Use 3D Touch on the Intention and History icons or a meditation session in the list to see a preview.
• Fix for potential crash in background when accessing from Apple Watch.
• Updated in app purchase screen to give you a better idea about what you're getting with the purchase.
• Simpler rules for color of Intention graph.
• Minor fixes to Intention behavior.
• Search your notes that you've written for your meditation sessions from Spotlight (requires Intention & Reflection in-app purchase).
• Meditate, immediately starts a meditation for your current timer setting.
• Meditation Stretch, immediately starts a meditation for five minutes longer than your current timer setting.
• Setup Reminders, jump to reminder
• Manually Add Session, for when you meditated without the app but want to add it to your log (Requires the Intention & Reflection In-App Purchase).
Handoff support, to make it easier to switch devices while using Lotus Bud Meditation Timer.
Improvements to the Watch app.
• Now you can use the Digital Crown to set the meditation duration.
• More responsive.
• Adjust your meditation duration and start meditating using your Apple Watch.
• See your recent meditation progress with a Glance.
- 39.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Chad Sager
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it