How we are different
- Keep yourself motivated and see your progress over time.
- Online discussion board and crowdsourcing to accelerate your learning
- Review your mistakes and concentrate on your weakness
- Most clean and simple design
- Quality questions with detailed explanations
Study/Test: Get instant answers and useful explanation, review test result
- Review mistakes: Automatically create your own collection of mistakes, simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Discussion board for each question: Connect and contribute to the communities, a powerful way of learning by crowdsourcing
- Score history: keep yourself motivated and challenge yourself each day.
- Statistics, beautiful charts and graphs
- Sound effect
iTutorialsApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The Medication Aide Certification Examination (MACE) is a national medication aide certification examination administered to nurse aides who choose to receive additional training to become certified medication aides. NCSBN develops the MACE examination and administers the exam with the contractual assistance of Pearson VUE. Once certified, these medication aides serve an important role in hospitals and long-term care facilities by helping distribute medications and monitoring for adverse reactions.
- 16.6 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download