Inspired by the off-beat style of classic spaghetti westerns, journey into the mad (and colorful) world of Pazzo.
Pazzo is a not-so-notorious bandit that has been left eating dust as the other members of the "Nine Spades" gang have taken off with his share of the loot. Now he must chase them down as they continue their backstabbing ways. Pazzo has one advantage though... he is completely insane - giving him awesome powers to beat the looming challenges and catch those dastardly bandits.
Give Pazzo an extra edge by equipping him with gear from the huge range available, each with their own unique benefits:
- Hats (colorful millinery items with awesome benefits, but watch out that they don't fall off),
- Charms (mystical items that give Pazzo the edge that he needs),
- Parchments (super powerful items that give you awesome benefits for a single run).
Encounter nefarious hazards that each require a unique tactic to overcome: wild coyotes, deranged vultures, angry bulls, thunderous boulders, diabolical cacti and heaps more.
Level up Pazzo by making it through the mayhem of his "madness modes", allowing you to unlock Perks that will give you an edge to survive the canyon longer and catch more of those underhanded bandits.
Original Music by award-winning composer Heath Brown, with tracks inspired by classic spaghetti western scores of the great Ennio Morricone.
Eye popping graphics with full retina support on both iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Checkout the gameplay teaser:
Heaps of achievements and leaderboards so you can prove your mad skills to the world, along with Twitter and Facebook posting.
- Added a new Double Gold purchasable item,
- Wagon of Gold, Hideout of Gold and Gold Doubler will also remove Ads,
- Fixed several minor Interface bugs/errors.
- 105.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Adam Walker Studio
Safe to Download