Using the GPS in your mobile device, MAGE can record user locations in real time. Your locations can be automatically shared only with the other members of your team. The app remains functional if your mobile device loses its network connection and will upload its local content when a connection is reestablished.
Geospatial data layers, including map tiles and vector data, can be stored on your mobile device and are available at all times. When disconnected from the network, MAGE will use local data layers to continue to provide relevant geospatial information to teammates. MAGE is customizable and can be tailored to your team's situation.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency is releasing this application to the general public to increase the impact of government investments in unclassified mobile initiatives. MAGE is not hosted or managed by NGA, in order to use it you will need to get access to your agency or managing entities server.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Observation attachment image upload now defaults to original image. Short on bandwidth or data, you can change the attachment upload size in settings.
• HTML and clickable links now supported in KML feature details.
• Not seeing KML features imported into MAGE on your map? Good news, we now apply default styles to KML features.
• We have also made switching between common events easier. From the settings menu you can now quickly select from your most recent events.
• Customize the size and quality of your photo and video uploads.
• Squashed a bug that could cause a crash when being notified of an observation.
- 20.6 MB
- Release Date:
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it