-Control and program electronics by drawing lines on the screen
-Simple and fun video guides
-Remote control with Bluetooth or Wifi. Suitable for IoT Education
-Over 30 electronic modules
-Find more information at http://neuron.makeblock.com
-Email support: email@example.com
2. Improved instructions in build guides
3. Other UI improvements
- Explorer kit build guide is included now, no need for downloading
- Performance and user experience improvements
2. New build and coding guides for Explorer Kit
3. Improved Gyro node for phones/tablets
4. Improved Ranging Sensor node
5. Built-in manual for Creative Lab Kit
6. Added list of staff and acknowledgements
2. Added a "range" node for light sensor, humiture sensor, temp sensor, sound sensor, ultrasonic sensor, knob, soil sensor. Drag the slider to easily set a value range for those blocks.
3.Removed the original auxiliary nodes for the motor block and added a "speed" auxiliary node. Besides, double input ports are available now;
4. Deleted the original node for the servo block and added an "angle" node. Double input ports are available now;
5. Abandoned the dangling mechanism. Now, the auxiliary nodes like "number" "repeat" "LED panel" "RGB LED" "LED strip" can be triggered only when there are inputs.
6. The "interval" node is renamed as "repeat". You can find the node under the category "Time";
7. The "sequence" node is renamed as "interval".
8. Updated 6 firmware service packs;
9. Deleted the "Pulse"node;
10. Deleted the step-by-step guide.
2.Add a series of sound effects for create, make the case more interesting by the speaker of mobile phone/pad devices.
2. New menu on the home screen (node guide included)
3. firmware update optimizations
4. Better camera and speaker performances
5. Support the new ranging sensor
6. Improved LED panel painting experience
7. Improved color picking for color sensors
8. Math functions like sin() and cos() now accepts angles instead of radian values
9. Better Compatibility with Amazon Kindle Tablets and iPhone X
10. New language support: Korean and Ukrainian
2. New animated guide for Bluetooth connection
3. Now the app will request location permission when connecting via Bluetooth, which is needed for "close-up" connection
4. Two more programming-needed building examples
5. New animation when saving projects
6. New language support: Russia, Dutch and Traditional Chinese
2.Now you can select multiple axis in Gyro node.
3.Colorful outputs for Funny Touch node matching the Funny Touch clips!
4.Now when you add new colors for the LED Strip, it will start with the previous selected color.
5.Due to hardware constraints, one icon is removed from the display node.
6.Modify the rage of Gyro sensor.
7.UI improvement of LED Panel.
2. UI improvement for Bluetooth and Wifi connection
3. Improved Color Sensor Node
4. UI improvements
5. Japanese support
2.New firmware for: Gyro,Buzzer, LED panel, Dual Servo Driver
3.New nodes: Compute Plus, Compare Plus, Valve
- better companion node UX
- better caching
- optimized running speed
- bug fixes
- 183.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Makeblock Co., Ltd.
Safe to Download