Get marketing help in 3 ways:
1) 10+ marketing tutorials on online marketing, search marketing, social media marketing, how to get press, create your website, and much more.
2) Get expert help and advice from a real person by asking unlimited number of questions about how to market and promote and grow your business.
3) Get interactive planning tools to help you plan your marketing campaigns.
For technical support, feedback and questions, please email the developer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of tutorial articles on the app:
1) Marketing and advertising fundamentals
2) Website setup
3) Online marketing
4) Marketing different types of business
5) Event marketing
6) Identifying your target market
7) Offline advertising guide
8) Social media marketing
9) Common marketing mistakes
10) How to get press coverage for your business
11) SEO (search engine optimization) tutorial. How to get traffic from search.
12) How to get social and professional referrals for your business.
Also, get your business and marketing questions answered by experts in under 24 business hours.
Privacy and planning with friends:
You can create plans for promoting your business privately, you can also invite friends to help you how to brainstorm. And lastly, you can get our help and advice to help you work on your marketing plan.
Why this app was made:
We originally made the business plan apps that help people plan and start their businesses. But we noticed that many people had a very difficult time with marketing and promoting their business. So we created this marketing app to focus solely to help you advertise and promote your business.
This app is now the 3rd app in our 4-app business course. The full course can be found on Problemio.com or by searching for "Problemio" in the app store.
We wish you good luck with your business.
Here are some businesses that you can promote with the advice and help of this app:
A restaurant or diner, coffee shop, barbershop, nightclub, local event, most kinds of stores ranging from boutique to grocery stores to jewlery shops, animal care or grooming, lawn care or landscaping businesses, moving businesses, gym, frozen yogurt or ice cream shop, a deli or a sandwich shop, a beauty salon or a hair salon, a spa, a daycare business, a hardware store, commercial cleaning or residential cleaning, car wash,
general contractor business, dog walking or pet sitting, martial arts studio, or a dance studio.
Here is a list of potential online businesses you can start: blogging, affiliate marketing, elearning, create a channel on YouTube, become an author and sell books on Amazon and the Kindle, or become a freelancer or a local concierge. You can also create a mobile app or a website that provides some service or product or content that people can visit.
- 17.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download