- 1000 questions, 100 quizzes
- Review your answers after finish the quiz
- Usage of prepositions are divided into topics.
- Spatial Preposition (Direction, Position, etc), temporal prepositions (Time, date, duration, etc), and prepositions to indicate purpose, cause, reason, etc.
"Among" is used to indicating somebody who belongs to a group
- This has caused serious alarm among students.
"For" is used to describe reason or purpose
- These clothes are made for women.
"For" is used to describe feelings or attitudes
- She expressed her admiration for the painting.
"From" is used to describe origin or source
- Bricks made from clay are very common.
"Off" is used to describe separation
- The cat fell off the roof.
- Each preposition has multiple usages
- Sentences are added to demonstrate each usage
● Sample Sentences
- Each usage comes with a number of sample sentences
- Over 2500 sentences are added
● If you want to give a feedback, please use feedback feature in the setting.
- 11.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Huong Nguyen
Safe to Download