Mastermind (code breaker) is one of the classic board games. The objective is to guess the secret color code in a limited number of attempts. A black key peg is placed for each color peg from the guess which is correct in both color and position. A white key peg indicates the existence of a correct color peg placed in the wrong position. Continue until the guess is correct or no more attempts left.
Classic - Guess the code set by computer
Common - Play against another player and guess the same code set by computer
X-change - Play against another player and guess the code set by each other
No time limit for classic mode.
For Common and X-change mode, players must complete game in 24 hours after challenge being accepted.
- Play up to 10 active games. Games are automatically saved.
- Intuitive game play, just like the real board. Tap or drag the peg to place or remove the peg.
- Automatic board scrolling
- Support offline when play with computer
- View opponent's progress (guesses not revealed for Common mode unless player completed own guesses)
- Use coins to challenge others in different difficulty modes. Earn coins by winning, staying active or watch a rewarded video
- 34.0 MB
- Update Date:
- KAY WIN LEE
Safe to Download