All India Management Association (AIMA) has been conducting the Management Aptitude Test (Paper Based and Computer Based Test) 4 times in a year since 1988. MAT scorecard is considered as a gateway to MBA and PGDM programmes in over 600 B-Schools of India. The next schedule for the exam suggests that the PBT and CBT will be held in the month of September.
Key Features of MAT 2016 Management Exam Prep:
1. Complete Management Aptitude Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests for Practice.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed for each section.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Management Institute Admission Seekers.
5. Review all attempted questions, see the correct answer and read or write solution for any question.
Management Aptitude Test examines a candidate’s grip over 5 sections viz Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment. MAT 2016 Management Exam Prep does nothing different, the app has practice tests based on Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Language Comprehension, Reasoning Ability, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency questions.
Syllabus and Topic covered in the App for the management entrance test by AIMA:-
1. Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematical Skills):- Number system, HCF and LCM, ratio and proportion, averages, pipes and cistern, percentage, problems on trains, time speed and distance, time and work, boats and streams, permutation and combination, area and perimeter, probability & height and distance questions.
2. General Awareness (Indian and Global Environment):- General awareness and general knowledge all important questions.
3. Language Comprehension:- Synonyms and antonyms, sentence correction, analogies, jumbled paragraph and sentence completion.
4. Reasoning Ability (Intelligence and Critical Reasoning):- Direct sense, blood relations, coding and decoding, statement assumptions, statement arguments, statement conclusions, sequences and series & data arrangement.
5. Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency (Data Analysis and Sufficiency):- Bar chart, pie chart, table charts, line charts and data sufficiency.
So don’t stay back and start preparing for admission in a top B-School. MAT 2016 Management Exam Prep App is going to be your best buddy for examination preparation with its wide range of questions (an amalgam of all sample paper questions, previous year papers and other important questions) for practice under MAT mock test and topic-wise practice tests. The tests replicate an exact exam pattern and question type and level of the entrance examination for PGDM or MBA programmes in B-schools.
A question bank of 1000+ objective questions makes the App as a must have preparatory tool for the exam. The deep insights and reports will let you check your preparation progress and improve well in time before the actual examination. So begin preparations for Management Aptitude Test 2016. Youth4work team wishes you all the best!!!!
Remember, Yes You Can!!!
- 3.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download