At the beginning of each round, 12 boxes appear containing various numbers. Choose an operator (+, -, ×, ÷), then select numbers in order to complete a correct equation. Correct answers will clear the 3 boxes. Clear all 12 before time runs out to finish the round.
The Options menu allows you to change difficulty settings for a variety of game play. Five difficulty levels are available: Very Easy, Easy, Medium, Hard and Very Hard. You can also select to have Addition/Subtraction, Multiplication/Division, or Both.
Your best score for each possible variation of options is saved so you can try to continuously beat your best.
How to Play:
• Select an operator (+, -, ×, ÷).
• Select numbers in order to complete a correct equation.
• A correct equation adds to your score and clears the boxes.
• Addition and Multiplication correct equations award 3 points.
• Subtraction and Division correct equations award 4 points.
• An incorrect equation subtracts 3 points from your score.
• If there's open spots, you can select "Get New" to get a new number, but it will cost you 1 point.
• Clear all the boxes before time runs out and you win the round!
• Finishing the round faster will result in a higher time bonus score.
- 40.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Ryan Rapsys
Safe to Download