Kids can test themselves and race the clock to answer as many questions as they can within a set time limit.
Parents: Having trouble getting your kids off mobile devices? As the saying goes - if you can’t beat them, join them! Break up the Angry Birds sessions with an educational app your kids will benefit from and keep an eye on their mathematical progress.
Teachers: make tests more fun for your students and less work for you. There’s no need to print out pages of tests and no need to spend hours marking them – Maths Basic Facts does it for you.
- 100 questions generated in random order
- Ability to skip questions to come back to later
- Finishes with a detailed report card to help kids learn from their results
- Kids can try and improve with a self-test for up to four incorrectly answered questions
- Comes ready to go or you can customize time limits (great for classroom use) or personalize with your child's name and time limit (perfect for home use).
Suitable for kids aged 4+
Addition: 25 questions, up to 16 + 11.
Subtraction: 25 questions, up to 16 - 11
Multiplication: 25 questions, up to 10 × 10
Division: 25 questions, up to 100 ÷ 10
"Maths Basic Facts":
- does not contain any third-party ads;
- does not include any In-App purchases;
- does not collect personal information;
- does not use analytics or other data collection tools;
- does not integrate with social networks;
- does not contain links that navigate users outside of the app;
- 20.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Andrew Rowatt
Safe to Download