MathU RPN was created by a Ph.D from M.I.T. who is a MATLAB toolbox author and has 20 years of experience creating calculators for mobile devices. Dr. Clay M. Thompson of Creative Creek has harnessed the computational power of the iPhone to produce an accurate and high performance calculator.
- IEEE double precision accuracy (16 digits)
- High performance fast computations
- 20 storage registers
- 5 financial registers
- 16 high stack (switchable to 4)
- Supports international number separators
- Switch between portrait and landscape keypads
- Quick access to the preference and on-line manual
- Stack and Register view (accessible via [RCL][RCL]
- Full set of trigonometric functions
- Full set of logarithmic and power functions
- Statistics functions
- Polar and rectangular conversions
- Repeated computations
Mortgage and Loan Features
- Time value of Money functions
- Compute mortgage and loan terms
- Solve for payments and interest rates
- Solve for IRR and NPV
- Date functions
Computer Science Features
- Number bases (HEX, OCT, DEC, BIN)
- Bitwise logical operations
- Masking and shifting functions
- Support for a wordsizes up to 48 bits
- Modular arithmetic
MathU RPN 3.0 has been reformatted to work on the iPhone and iPad. On the iPad MathU RPN maintains its orientation as the iPad is turned.
MathU RPN 3.0 a great programmer's calculator. The A-F keys are available right up front for easy entry in HEX mode and there are many functions for working with integers.
MathU RPN 3.0 is also a better financial calculator. There are new functions for computing mortgage amortization and cash flow computations like IRR and NPV, as well as functions for working with dates. Many of the existing financial functions have been extended to handle odd periods (conforming to the same conventions as the HP-12C). In addition, on tall devices (like the iPhone 5 or higher), the financial registers are displayed on the keypad.
The scientific side of MathU RPN has also been improved by adding functions for linear regression as well as computing the percent of total.
MathU 3.0.3 supports iOS 8.0 or higher.
For more info (including the users manual)
go to http://www.creativecreek.com or use the built-in quick reference.
- 9.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Creative Creek, LLC
Safe to Download