MATx empowers practitioners to provide effective, evidence-based care for opioid use disorder.
• Follow a step-by-step guide to become certified to prescribe buprenorphine
• Get information on medications for opioid use disorders, including buprenorphine, methadone, naltrexone, and the use of naloxone for opioid overdose prevention
• Use clinical support tools, including treatment guidelines, ICD-10 coding, and recommendations for working with special populations
• Search and favorite SAMHSA’s MAT-related resources to create your own custom toolkit
• Share MAT resources with your colleagues and patients
• Access critical helplines and SAMHSA’s treatment locators.
Email SAMHSA at SAMHSAInfo@samhsa.hhs.gov with any questions or comments.
Note: This app is a free resource provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and was funded by federal resources.
- 24.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download