- Sports available at launch include: tennis, squash, table tennis and badminton
- Get weekly recommendations to play matches with players in your area including your connections
- Easily coordinate match time and add a match card to your mobile calendar
- Join a tournament or league to meet new players, improve your rating and win cash prizes
- Organize a friendly competition yourself and let MatchPoint do all the heavy lifting of
scheduling matches, tracking scores, leaderboards, accepting mobile payments and awarding prizes.
* Rating adjustments calculated after a match has been completed now display correctly on the player profile page.
* Fixed an issue where players could enter an invalid skill rating on phones with a non-English default language.
* Fixed an issue where the last line of a multi-line comment was getting truncated on some devices.
* Venue intelligence guides you to find locations to play matches nearby and shows you match scores reported at these locations.
* MatchPoint player assistant enables you to find playing partners, leagues and tournaments. Always accessible through the app menu or on top of your Play tab.
* Improved app performance, notifications and toolbar badges along with fixes for bugs reported by users.
- Improves the Profile page by showing matches played as part of a competition as soon as they are completed (rather than waiting for the entire competition to be completed).
- Fixed instances where the app was crashing when players tapped on the 'Schedule' or 'View Score' buttons.
- Matches on the Play tab are now sorted by ones that are coming up the soonest and clearly show match time and venue.
- Improved reliability of app notifications related to both matches in progress and direct messaging.
- By popular demand, we now support Pickleball. Players can connect with each to play and organize Pickleball leagues and tournaments.
- Numerous other bug fixes reported by players and organizers over the last month.
- Competitions now have a detailed view, which enables you to view the format of the competition, get a map and directions to the venue, and more
- Ability to filter players by sport, and improved relevance ranking based on rating and distance
- Invite friends to join you on the app directly using your mobile address book
- Numerous fixes reported by our users including: tapping player profile thumbnail now enlarges photo, scores can now be revised after round ends, match proposals can be canceled, and more.
- Pay to join tournaments using mobile payments and get prize payout through PayPal
- Add matches to your mobile calendar, so you never forget to show up to play
- Improved competition and match cards on both the Explore and Compete tabs
- Keep track of all your match notifications in one place
- Fixed several bugs reported by players related to match coordination, messaging and app notifications.
- Once a competition has ended, you now get these options when examining the results: 'Show All', 'Show Winners', and 'Me Only'.
- After completing a competition match, the service now allows a player to advance to the next round as soon as their opponent in that round has also finished their match.
- On the Compete page, and on the Schedule page for a contest, pulling down on the list now refreshes the view.
- On the Profile page, we now show separate sections for "Recent competitions" and "Recent Matches", with a "Show All" link for all.
- The app now clearly defines the end date for each round of a competition, and shows that date on the Schedule page.
- If scores for a match aren't reported by the end of each round, the match will be defaulted (with any player that didn't confirm the match time receiving a loss).
- The app now allows players to report scores for a match, even if the time and place haven't been fully confirmed yet.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some photos submitted by players to be incorrectly rotated.
- Numerous other bug fixes, based on feedback from players.
- On the user Profile page, added the option to edit first and last name.
- Improved the appearance of the competition cards on the Compete tab.
- Added an 'About' option on the app flyout.
- Added a back button to the Sign-in and Create Account pages (by unhiding the top toolbar, and setting the toolbar background and text colors).
- Fixed issue on Contest Schedule/Result page, in which all attendees were showing their location as "Bellevue, WA".
- Easy coordination of time and place for your matches.
- Earn badges within the app for a variety of achievements.
- 224.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Maven Software Corp.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it