- We believe children who practice their math regularly will gain in confidence and develop good habits for life
- Each lesson is individually tailored to your child using algorithms that run on your phone or tablet that take into account the child's age, school year and all the answers the child has given previously.
- The learning is done by example and each question has an option to provide the answer and for some questions there is a short animation to explain the solution - so even if your child gets stuck they can still learn!
- You can review each lesson your child has done and see the answers given for each question. Next to each question there is a "struggle-ometer" which indicates if your child is finding this type of question easy or if they are struggling.
- There is an analysis screen which gives your child's success rate in each topic they are covering and which are the questions they are most struggling with.
- By using the information provided in the Lesson Review and Analysis parts of the app you can let your child do their lesson either with you or independently and easily monitor their progress and provide targeted additional help.
- There is a "Rewards" section on the home page where your child is given stars for their activity on the app. You can use this to help motivate your child to learn and develop good habits
- You can choose to follow United States, United Kingdom, Australia or International school systems
- You can add multiple children on each install of the app and each child can progress at their own pace
- No adds and no in app purchases - this app is totally safe for your kids!
Click here to see the full User Guide https://www.qutesol.com/max2math/user-guide
- 31.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Qute Solutions Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it