Enjoy free guided walks of cities like Plymouth, where the Pilgrims set sail for America on the Mayflower.
Highlights of the app include:
- Learn the stories behind the places the Pilgrims were from and where they travelled
- Discover iconic places on the Mayflower trail - including walks to the Mayflower Steps in Plymouth and the famous Mayflower Pub on the cobbled streets of London
- Find out about the Mayflower’s history as you explore its voyage
- Detailed maps of the walking tours and routes through the Mayflower destinations
- Alerts when you approach historical point of interests, landmarks, museums, and attractions using built-in GPS
- Information about Pilgrim leaders, the Separatists and Mayflower crew in their home towns and cities
- Pictures of landmarks and attractions on the walking routes
- Offline guides to all the Mayflower walking tours
- No need to follow a schedule
The app also includes a walking tour of Leiden, Holland, where the Pilgrims stayed before their journey to America.
Mayflower Walking Tours has been released to help mark the Mayflower 400 anniversary year and is a must-have for anyone going on a Mayflower tour holiday in the UK or Holland in 2020.
Follow in the footsteps of the Pilgrims and explore all the stops on the Mayflower trail at your own pace, learning about the history of the Mayflower and their journey through England and Holland.
The walking tour guide app contains a trail for each of the towns and cities connected to the Mayflower. They include:
- Dartmouth, Devon
- Harwich, Essex
- Boston, Lincolnshire
- Scooby & Babworth, Nottinghamshire
- Austerfield, Doncaster
- Leiden, Holland
Once you start walking the route the app will alert you when you approach a point of interest.
The app makes use of GPS to notify you of nearby places of interest. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
- 65.9 MB
- Update Date:
- AT Creative Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it