All of your family’s health data in one place, automatically organized and kept up-to-date, available wherever you go. That's Medfusion Plus.
Tired of managing your family's health data across multiple Patient Portals? Medfusion Plus pulls everything together, keeps it up-to-date automatically and puts you in charge of your data.
• Automatic retrieval and secure storage of health data for you and your family, including lab and test results, medications, allergies, immunizations, and more
• Keep track of all of your family’s appointments – upcoming and previous
• Stores data for you and any number of those you care for without limits on connections or space
• Secure and HIPAA-compliant.
• Sync with Apple Health for vitals tracking and observations using healthkit API.
Simplify a bit of your life by keeping your health organized with Plus.
Don’t see your provider? Let us know at email@example.com
Interested in using our APIs? Find out more at http://medfusionplus.com/developer
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Also, users who are connected to Medfusion patient portals will be automatically signed-in to their account from within the app!
* The ability for you to manage connections to patient portals that have multiple security questions
* More in app messaging so you know when we are retrieving data for you
We improved the way that we import data from your provider so that if you have multiple people under one account, you can now keep them separate in the app.
General bug fixes.
Styling improvements, including better provider detail pages and more understandable provider search results.
* It is now easier than ever to find your health care providers, practices, and hospitals in our expanded directory so start connecting!
* We redesigned the app based on your feedback! You'll notice tabs across the bottom to help you locate and manage your health information and your profile.
* You can print your entire record, specific sections, or specific entries such as your medications, allergies, or procedures.
* Additional improvements and fixed a lot of bugs.
* Plus can now send you push notifications when you have a new appointment or data.
* We now show timezones for your upcoming appointments.
* There's a shiny new tour to explain what Plus does when you first install it. Now with 98% less purple!
* We now show timezones for your upcoming appointments, for those of you who like to keep your doctors far away.
* We squashed a small army of bugs. Your Oxygen Saturation values are now safe.
* We've expanded support for new types of lab results, vital signs, and procedures.
* We've streamlined the process for requesting new providers.
* Several performance and stability improvements.
* We've made retrieving your data from new providers a bit faster: now there's 80% less time spent staring at wait screens while the internet does its thing.
* New support forms! Now you can request providers and send us feedback *with style*!
* We now make it clear when you're leaving Plus to go visit a doctor's website, if you do that sort of thing.
* We now support more special data types and values in lab results, appointment dates, and medications. So if your doctor likes to put zany characters in strange places, it'll still work in Plus.
* More bugfixes than you can shake a stick at.
* Doctor comments on lab results are now more noticeable.
* Some speed improvements and bugfixes.
* We now track some new vital signs, like "head circumference". Useful if your family includes a newborn baby, or if you can convince your doctor to measure yours.
* Fancier display of several unit types, dates and times, and other fields in the app.
* You can also now remove profiles so that when your son tells you that you smell you can stop tracking his meds for him.
* Styling and caching improvements.
* Separate out that one weird doctor from your data view with filtering
* While it is certainly more secure to log you out of the app frequently, we have found that this can cause angst in some users, so we made some adjustments on that point.
* Styling improvements and bug fixes
* Find your doctor with their office name instead of by their portal name. Better unless you call your provider Dr. MyChart.
* If you are connected to more than one portal, we'll tell you where each piece of health data came from, so you know who to blame.
* We subdivided the appointment and medication pages.
* We enticed several lovely bugs right on out the door.
• Now when a provider connection is misbehaving, we will consider telling you why. If you're nice.
• We now remember your username when you log out. So don't worry if you forget who you are, we've got you covered.
• We spliced some cheetah into the app; you should notice things are a little faster.
• Plus now supports the Apple Watch: view upcoming appointments, medications, and other health data at a glance.
• We've made it clearer when there's an issue with one of your connections, so you can more easily fix it.
• We've improved our offline mode so that if you can't connect, you can still browse your medication list if you're bored.
• We made the titles clearer for your medications, lab results, and other health data.
• We made performance improvements and visual tweaks to bring you a fancier experience.
* Improvements for the portal search page
* More information and help to guide new users
- 23.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Medfusion, Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it