Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Medical Eponyms
The popular Medical Eponyms is thoroughly updated with more than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptions, featuring more of the medical terminology used in over 20 of today's fastest growing health profession areas.
You'll also find more comprehensive inclusion of geographic eponyms, syndromes and anatomy eponyms. This product consists of additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- More than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptions used in various health profession areas.
- Aims to provide medical students, nursing students, primary healthcare providers with concise and accurate descriptions.
- Contains eponyms useful in the field of Biochemistry, Neurology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Radiology and many more.
- Included are eponyms used in various procedures like Ambesh Maneuver, Girdlestone Procedure, Queckenstedt's Maneuver, Trendelenburg Position, etc.
Publisher: Andrew Yee
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- UI/UX enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
- 63.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it