For someone taking prescription medications it’s not uncommon to miss the correct time to take the medication. MedTracker tracks the actual time medication was taken in a single view, using the simple Take Now button. With the optional notifications turned on, MedTracker will determine the time to take the next dose and notify you on your device. MedTracker provides an option to require input of the actual quantity taken when the Take Now button is tapped.
Families with multiple children will appreciate MedTrackers ability to keep track of multiple medications for multiple people and easily see when medications should be taken. For the busy parent, consumption history can be added or modified after the fact.
All of us, with busy life's, take a pill and then sometime later can't remember exactly when or if we took it. It’s typical to ask the question, "When did I take that aspirin?", or "Did I take my vitamins today?" By adding the simple step of pressing one button in the front view of MedTracker it becomes clear when the medication was taken and when the next dose should be taken.
- Multiple people.
- Multiple medications.
- Multiple dosages.
- Handles PRN medications.
- Handles fractional doses.
- Allows free form notes for each medication.
- Allows easy sharing with medical professionals via Activity Sharing.
- Option for tracking the actual dose taken.
- Option to show local notifications when it is time to take the next medication.
- Option for taking medications every x hours.
- Option for taking medications at specific times each day.
- Option to show overdue doses in red with checkmark.
- Option to control audio and visual take feedback.
- Option to temporarily enable or disable medicine.
- Edit or add history.
- Export history to text or CSV file.
- Export summary text or to CSV file.
- In context help with resizable font.
- Past due application icon badging.
- Responds to dynamic type content size changes in Apple -> Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Larger Text
- Option to view pending notifications.
The Apple Settings application has MedTracker options to:
- control date and time formats (which can be different than your device default),
- control the amount of history to keep,
- to select notification sounds,
- to manual reorder medicines,
- enable sending bug report emails, and
- to cancel all outstanding notifications.
- Fix bug where crashing on iOS 9.3.
- Fix bug where crashing on iOS 9.3.
- Separate required and optional new medicine fields to simplify new medicine setup.
- Improvements in iOS 13 light and dark display style.
- Move all MedTracker settings from Apple Settings App to MedTracker.
- Fix bug where occasionally the first take time for a new medicine was not being generated.
- Fix miscellaneous user interface issues.
- Improve error checking when setting up new medicine.
- Attempt to fix rare crash.
- Fix dark mode notification text incorrect color.
- Fixes minor bugs associated with entering take quantities.
- Improves user interface for editing medicines.
- Fixes rare crash.
- Change active switch such that it remembers notification and overdue settings.
- Change some font sizes and colors to increase readability.
- Fix bug where take button space was still showing in table edit mode.
- Fix some layout issues on iOS prior to 11.0.
- Fix text where audible notifications are really vibration feedback.
- Fix bug where medicines not taken for a long time might not generate notifications correctly when edited.
- Fix bug where entering a number between -1 and 1 but not zero would result in crash.
- Fix bug where user is able to navigate off medicine edit view with unsaved changes and not realize it.
- Fix bug where switching from inactive to active may cause the save button to not be enabled.
- Fix bug where changes to hours or times may not be detected thereby causing the save button to not be enabled.
- Remove custom notification sounds in preparation for migration to iOS versions which have different methods for haptic control.
- 25.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Fairwinds Software
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it