In each round, different tiles will be shown, then flipped face down. You will then need to specify the tiles you saw, using the keypad. You have to do that within a time limit. The keypad will slide away once the time expires.
Points will be awarded as follows:
- A point will be awarded for each tile matched
- Double points will be awarded if you match all tiles in a set
- Sometimes tiles will be rotating and upside down when presented, double points will be awarded for each of those that are matched
Another round will begin and the cycle repeats until the game period of two minutes is over.
You will advance to the next level if you achieve two rounds of exact matches.
At every new level:
- One additional tile will be displayed
- More time will be allowed for keying in the tiles on the keypad
- The game period is extended by two additional minutes every time you advance to a new level
When the game is over, you will be prompted to select one of the following:
- play again
- submit score to leader board
- show the leader board
You may also see the leader board at any time by clicking on the score.
- 1.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download