Metrics can be created based on the following categories:
- Bodyweight Exercises (pullups, pushups, handstand pushups…)
- Weightlifting Exercises (bench press, squat, deadlift, power clean…)
- Distance Exercises (running, sprinting, swimming, cycling...)
- Timed Workouts (CrossFit WODs, 5K run, P90X…)
- Timed Rounds or Sets (plank holds, boxing rounds)
- Measurements (weight, body fat percentage, waist measurement…)
- Self-Assessments (mood, energy level, sleep quality...)
- AMRAP (as many rounds as possible of a workout in a specified time constraint)
You can build Routines or Groups off of the metrics you're tracking to ensure you don't miss anything.
All data is stored on your device for better performance and to maintain functionality without an internet connection. You can export your records into a readable, spreadsheet document (CSV).
MetricMe supports both the Standard (pounds/inches) and metric (kilograms/centimeters) systems.
- 7.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Anthony Dubis
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it