This app is your smart pocket Wi-Fi tool, helping you to better monitor your Mi Wi-Fi and instantly access the settings of connected devices.
1. Device Management: Check networked devices anytime, anywhere, and view their status at a glance. You can set device-specific network and data access permissions, automatically allocate bandwidth for each device, and even set a nickname.
2. Unauthorized Access Prevention: Whenever an unauthorized device attempts to join the network, Mi Wi-Fi can automatically send you an alert, and even prevent high-risk devices from connecting.
3. Security Center: malicious website firewall.
4. Healthy Mode: switches off Wi-Fi at set times to prevent staying up too late and encourage healthy habits.
5. Reboot Schedule: timed reboots can keep the router operating at full efficiency.
6. Panel Indicator Switch: can be turned off to eliminate light pollution.
7. Red Envelope/Friend/Visitor Wi-Fi access modes: allow visitors to access devices more conveniently. Specific functions vary depending on the product model.
2.Fixed some bugs
2. Known issues fixed
2. Fix some known bugs.
2. Supported more countries/regions
3. Improved user experience
2.Adapting to new models of routers
2. Optimized troubleshooting tips for network issues in repeater mode.
3. Bug fixes.
2. New security center upgrade, some models with the latest stable version of the firmware added anti-intrusion firewall
3. Adapt to new router models
4. Bug fix
2. The new Devices tab features an optimized display that shows the total number of accesses per device, and lets you view more devices.
3. Improved Toolbox for easier router management.
4. Other bug fixes.
2. Optimized the login process.
3. Optimized the experience of some details.
4. Fix bugs
- 195.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Beijing Xiaomi Mobile Software Co., Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it