• View all your important data in one place
• Tap to explore, filter, and focus on what’s most important
• Easily annotate and share reports and visualizations
• Set data alerts and get real-time notifications
• Ask questions in your own words and get meaningful insights into your data with the Q&A virtual analyst
• Securely access your on-premises data
• Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily track inventory and get real-world data in context
• Start exploring your Power BI data instantly, with no setup needed
Get the full Power BI suite and never miss a beat with Power BI Desktop, the Power BI web service, and Power BI Mobile!
- The activity feed helps you keep track of what's happening with your Power BI content, in real-time. Simply go to the app home page and open the Activity tab to view all your latest notifications, alerts, comments, @mentions, and more.
- Bookmarks created in Power BI are now available in the mobile app. When you open the Power BI app, you can now use bookmarks created by the report author and any personal bookmarks that you created.
- Sensitivity labels are set by content owners to classify the sensitivity of their data in reports and dashboards. Sensitivity labels determine how content can be shared with other users.
- Siri is now integrated with the Power BI app on iOS12. Create shortcuts for your favorite reports and dashboards, then easily launch them using Siri assistance.
- We integrated Power BI app with Spotlight to help you search for your content in Power BI. To use it, swipe down from the middle of the Home screen, tap the Search field and enter what you're looking for.
- Key Influencers visual is now available on your mobile app. This visual lets you perform analysis of key drivers over your data with just a few taps.
- Report consumers can now access Power BI reports (PBIX) hosted on an on-premises Power BI Report Server configured with ADFS and WAP, directly from the app.
- Copy report data also available for iPad. When you tap 'Show data' on your device to see the numbers behind your visuals, you can now copy the table and paste it wherever you want.
- We now use phone report layout, when it exists, for displaying reports on your tablet in portrait mode.
- Reports using the new 'modern visual header' will no longer allocate space for headers, resulting in less empty space and more room for your visualizations.
- When you tap 'Show data' on your iPhone to see the numbers behind your visuals, you can now copy the table and paste it wherever you want.
- Links to other content in Power BI (such as reports and dashboards) will now open directly in the app.
- Power BI has been optimized to work seamlessly on your new OS.
- If you've signed in to any Microsoft app (with your work account) on your device, you won't need to sign in separately to Power BI.
- 319.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Microsoft Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it