As part of the regulatory framework, investment firms will be required to report relevant transactions to the national authorities.
The parties involved either as a beneficiary or as a decision maker in a reportable transaction with financial instruments will need to be identified with a code:
1. Natural persons with National Identification Code (NIC)
2. Non-natural persons with Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
The rules how to generate the NIC pursuant to MiFIR Article 26 and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/590 are complex as they depend on the nationality and on the priority of the identifier.
This tool shall assist in the determination of the correct identifier for natural persons.
The user will need to pick the nationality or if this applies the multiple nationalities.
The tool will determine the nationality relevant for reporting. Depending on the nationality the user will need to provide a NIC. Investment firms will request the identifier with the highest priority. A fall back to a lower priority is possible for certain nationalities but will be allowed only if the user cannot provide the higher priority identifiers.
By check sum if applicable.
Also, the personal data contained in the identifier is extracted where possible. Remember all data is processed locally no data is sent to the provider of this app.
- Date of birth
Many internal corrections have been applied. For instance for the countries BE, CZ, EE, GB, FI, LT, NL, NO, PL, RO, SE, SI, SK
All checks and extractions are done with high attention. Please report errors if you encounter mistakes.
The presentation of the checkable results has been reworked
The internationalisation has been reworked
In the background:
- Refactored ie split of the storyboard
- Add many unit tests
- Created helper for sequence
- Created Factory for Generation of PersonalIdentifier
- Reworked source structure
- Modified CountingTextField to contain higher limit
- Added convenience initialiser for Identifier
- Added KeyBoardEntries, centuryAmbiguous attributes
- Removed unnecessary initialisers
- 10.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Tim Mueller-Seydlitz
Safe to Download