Migration is a global phenomenon affecting all times and communities in terms of social, economic and political context. Over the past few years a rising number of migrants who seek international protection is observed. Due to the global political background along with the geographic location of the countries of origin-asylum-seekers, EU faces a great challenge on handling the migration flow as well as managing the integration of these people to their new “home”.
As a result, it is essential for the EU to promote activities relevant to the integration of Third Country Nationals (TCNs) through training, exchange of experiences and best practices, and access to important information. It is also important to strength the cooperation between the EU Member States, Third World Countries and other bodies as well as to improve administrative capacity and to increase awareness on integration issues.
The network aims at promoting inclusion, diversity and cooperation models between public authorities as well as to develop a database of resources for experts and practitioners. The network will continue to work towards the professional development of its members through educational activities, policy and research papers and networking activities.
- Support the exchange of information and best practices among organizations active in the fields of migration, integration and diversity.
- Promote a collaborative framework among national and European public and private organizations.
- Manage and expand a database of resources on migration and integration.
- Build the professional capacity of the Network’s members through educational material and activities.
- Promote the further collaboration among members of the network.
- 10.5 MB
- Release Date:
- INNOVADE LI LTD
Safe to Download