• Explore successes and innovations in community-based palliative care programs;
• Lead and enhance the practice of interdisciplinary teams;
• Practice evidence-based, ethical, effective and efficient medical care;
• Assess quality programs and practices and identify methods of improvement ;
• Operate in compliance with regulatory requirements;
• Employ advanced approaches in psychosocial, spiritual and bereavement care;
• Participate in self-care opportunities;
• Strengthen networking, discussion and sharing among hospice and palliative care professionals.
Professionals in the hospice and palliative care field and related stakeholders, in the following disciplines/roles: advanced nurse practitioner, bereavement, palliative care, physician, nurse, quality, regulatory and compliance, social work, spiritual care.
- 43.9 MB
- Release Date:
- X-CD Technologies Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it