Mobile Market+ allows authorized farmers markets and non-traditional retailers in Texas to wirelessly process WIC EBT Cash Value Benefit (CVB) transactions. In addition, it provides the ability to process FMNP (Farmers Market Nutrition Program) and SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits.
Mobile Market+ offers the following benefits:
- Ideal for farmers markets and non-traditional retailers.
- Allows approved markets in Texas to provide WIC clients with the option to use their WIC EBT card for CVB transactions.
- Supports WIC EBT CVB transactions in accordance with USDA regulations.
- Uses the Daily Systems iAPS DS-247i for accepting Texas WIC smart cards, swipe entry, printing receipts, and scanning UPC barcodes.
- Provides the ability to email and text receipts to cardholders.
- Includes reconciliation reports that can be viewed directly on the device, printed, or sent via email and text message.
- Multi-merchant/multi-user login to allow device sharing.
- User-selectable merchant locations for multi-site markets.
- Default UPC/PLU and price storage for fast and easy checkout.
- SSL encrypted; safe and secure
For more information about this application or about becoming an authorized farmers market retailer in Texas, visit www.MobileEbt.com.
- Other minor bug fixes
- 2.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Novo Dia Group, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it