MobileONE allows the user, among others, to perform the following tasks:
- Incident management: Allows service managers to know the status of all incidents in real time and regardless of where they are. It offers the possibility of opening any type of incident and assigning a responsible technician in a short space of time, avoiding delays in its resolution.
- Service provision management: MobileONE allows you to request any type of asset or service (catering, room reservations, taxis, etc ...) at the same time you need it. The professionals who attend the services have in situ all the information on the service they must perform, on the user's needs and on the required materials.
- Management of orders and parts of work: MobileONE allows to know the planning of the tasks assigned to each of the technicians. In addition, it enables realization of the daily activity report at the end of the tasks, to update the status of the interventions.
- Location of assets: Placing assets within their infrastructures easily and simply, using only a mobile or a tablet is already possible thanks to MobileONE. You can capture the QR code of the spaces in your organization and associate as many assets as necessary, also using the QR code that identifies them.
- User and role management: Access to MobileONE functionalities as well as actions that can be carried out by users they are easily configured from the users, profiles and roles section in the ServiceONE® application.
Thanks to MobileONE, the user can receive notifications, alerts and notifications in Real time, Keeping informed and updateed in all moment and being able to react first of any unforeseen.
- 12.2 MB
- Update Date:
- SII Concatel
Safe to Download