• Various exercises aim to help students absorb the new vocabulary and structure notes introduced in each lesson,
• Practice sections emphasize character recognition, pinyin accuracy, and mastery of grammar,
• Character writing sections guide students with stroke order recognition,
• Lesson vocabulary and structure notes are reviewed in passages, narratives, and other authentic materials. Questions are provided to assess students' comprehension of the material, and
• Speaking exercises encourage active production of Chinese sentences using audio recording tools that are also available online.
Now with this platform, teachers can easily assign exercises to selected students, track students' progress, view individual student' report, or get a snapshot of the entire class performance.
Featured functions include auto-grading, and a built-in tool for teachers to provide written as well as audio feedback.
- 82.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Better Chinese
Safe to Download