- Open Source
- No Ads! Strong focus on privacy. Does not phone home and does not have "metrics" software beyond anonymous crash reporting (crashlytics). Does not read any personal information.
- A direct client that does not transmit your password to a 3rd party.
- Reply from OS notification bubbles
- Will work with corporate XMPP servers that require VPN
- MUC multi user chat
- OMEMO encrypted chat
- Tested heavily with Google Talk, Openfire, Prosody and eJabberd servers.
Implements XMPP certain extensions intended to improve performance.
- XEP-0280: Message Carbons keep messages in synch between clients.
- XEP-0198: Stream Management to quickly reconnect.
- XEP-0199: XMPP Ping to maintain connections.
- XEP-0313: Message Archive Management to download chat history.
- XEP-0352: Client State Indication for dramatic reduction on power use.
- XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload to send images in conversations.
Link previews work correctly.
Scrolling a conversation with lots of images is now smooth
- 2.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Anurodh Pokharel
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it