Kids learn things by seeing, hearing and doing, although each of the functions register in their mind. They can train their inquisitive minds unknowingly to learn things through repetition and association, although not many parents are sure about their child’s learning capacity.
Most materialistic things in the world have a shape, and a color, which helps people who see, to judge based on its external appearance. Shapes are important for children as it helps them to express what they see. For example, they can describe a ball to be round or spherical but need to be sure about what “round” or “sphere” actually means. Additionally, color recognition in basic terms, helps a child to recognize a trait of almost anything, by just identifying the color. The world is full of colors in every hue, but the child can convey what they have seen, just by knowing their color names.
With the Shapes and Colors app, kids would be able to learn the shapes in its basic format. Also, they will learn to recognize colors when they see it anywhere! Learning through the app is fun since kids would love to respond to the increased interactivity features of the app, trying to find the number of corners in every shape, and then associate it with a name. Kids would love to identify things with colors and would be reminding you of things of which they do not know names, but can express through their shape and color. What are you waiting for? This is the most basic app for your kid to learn!
Colors and shapes for kids have 2 sub games that will help your child to test the learning.
1. Match me:- Engaging game to match the items (like matching two apples, matching two emotions )
This game will help kids to remember and similar looking items and learn
2. Find me:- Fun game to find the item out of list of items. (like finding happy feeling out of all expressions feelings)
This game will help kids to identify one item out of similar looking items.
There are three levels in Find me section: easy, normal, and hard. Kids can play any level depending on the learning curve he has.
The app features carefully selected photos. It is optimized for both phones and tablets and has been tested on both toddlers, kids and parents.
List of cool features:-
1. Clear modern user interface.
2. Extremely Easy to play!
3. Bright, clear and attractive graphics for kids learning and love
4. Very intuitive game flow, no need to guide them how to play.
5. Many items inside each category with pronunciation, for example inside feelings we can see expressions of crying, sad, happy, laughing and many more.
6. Easy customize settings
7. Human voice pronouncing name of each item
8. Following settings are available in app
a) Select the language (Available in English/Spanish/Hindi/French/Thai/ Portuguese/Russian/Chinese)
b) Turn on/off auto play (Slide show)
c) Turn off music
d) Turn of human pronunciation
e) Show/hide name of picture
Download Montessori Colors and Shapes now and start your preschool age group kids’ learning at your home under your parental care. You will find this app perfectly handy tool for stepping in his/her world of learning with fun and entertainment unlimited.
- 41.4 MB
- Release Date:
- VYAAP TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Safe to Download