Thanks to Montessori materials like the golden beads or the Seguin (or Tens) board, children will understand that ten units equals a Ten, twenty is 2 Tens, forty five is four Tens and five units…. until 1000!
The app is built like a progressive game with fun City items to unlock in each level: cars, ferris wheels, ambulances, houses, buildings. Children practice counting and making numbers, the app rewards them by unlocking items so they can play in their own unique City.
• 2 different ways to learn numbers and understand the Decimal System:
o The Montessori golden beads and the Seguin (or Tens) Board
o The number blocks
• A quiz containing our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually for adaptive learning.
• A fun interactive city to build with items unlocked as the child progresses through the app
• A secured "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind the app.
• Up to 40 different profiles
• 15 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Turkish and Korean.
• Retina display.
• Universal app (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, iPad Mini).
Montessori Math City is part of a suite of apps dedicated to making children understand and love mathematics. Check out our other educational apps: http://edoki.net. It is ideal for children aged between 5 and 7 years old.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as we cannot answer reviews left in the app store
Edoki Apps: http://edoki.net
Added the camera in profile and new animations in the city
Minor bug fix
- 88.9 MB
- Update Date:
- EDOKI ACADEMY
Safe to Download