At night, enjoy Cité Mémoire’s twenty different projected tableaux created by Michel Lemieux and Victor Pilon in collaboration with Michel Marc Bouchard.
Cité Mémoire is a poetic creation inspired by the history of Montreal. It will lead you to fascinating encounters with both unknown and famous characters who bring to life the richness and complexity of Montreal through time.
Before your visit, download this application and its content (entirely or one circuit at a time).
• Have your headphones handy and a fully-charged device (mobile phone or tablet) for the best experience
• Techno-historic tours for daytime or nighttime, depending on your availability
• Soundtrack for Cité Mémoire installations and historical content associated with each one
• Free Wi-Fi zone
• Choice of four languages (installed in the language of your device): French, English, Spanish, and Mandarin
• Detailed geolocalized map
• Signage in the city to help you get your bearings
- The Village of Pointe-aux-Trembles
- Urgel-Charbonneau House
- The Shores of Montreal
Improved 2D zoom to allow more distance.
Adding and correcting street names.
Automatic start of an array during playback.
Automatic startup of a Memory City during playback.
Update technologies used by the application.
Add the new augmented reality "Windsor".
- Minor adjustments.
- 84.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Montréal en Histoires
Safe to Download